1. Prior to any transaction, the customer acknowledges having read and expressly declares that unreservedly accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Sale which can be consulted on our website www.coco-island.re and on our register file.
2. In accordance with the law of June 20, 2018, and with our policy on the protection of personal data; Coco Island protects the personal data entrusted in the course of its activity.
3. In accordance with the decree of August 18, 2015 reaffirming the obligation to establish a police record; Coco Island will send to the requesting authorities all information on this registration sheet linked to persons of foreign nationality only.
4. No visitors will be allowed aside from customers registered at reception.
5. The number of people accommodated cannot exceed the capacity of the room.
6. For the convenience of all, we do not accept pets.
7. To bring in and/or use any kind of narcotics is strictly prohibited.
8. In accordance with article R1334, noise, even at daytime, is prohibited. Electricity and lighting will therefore be automatically deactivated in all kitchens (private or collective) as well as in common areas between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. With the well-being of all our customers in mind, the use of music speakers is prohibited.
9. Reception and wetland hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
10. Check-in is between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. The room must be vacated by 10.30 am on the day of departure.
11. We do not receive groups. Each reservation must be for a single accommodation unit. Exceptions will be accepted with a deposit of up to € 300 per room to prevent any noise disturbance generated by neighbors and other customers.
12. Room cleaning is offered every 4 nights. If additional households are needed, it will be charged €14.
13. The hotel reserves the right to not service clients whose dress is indecent, behaving noisily or acting incorrectly towards other clients, as well as those whose behavior is contrary to good morals and public order. The customer causing disorder or scandal in any form whatsoever may be returned immediately without any compensation or reimbursement of any kind. The payment of the nights reserved and not consumed remaining due.
14. A flat-rate charge fee will be applied automatically to cover additional cleaning, room sterilization or replacement costs for the following events:
a. Loss of key: 20 €
b. Smoking in the room: 200 €
c. External person not declared at reception: € 30 per night for the entire stay
d. Abnormal deterioration of hotel linen: 80 €
e. Damage or loss of hotel property: 80% of the value of the item in question as new
15. This flat-rate charge fee will be deducted directly from credit card provided at the time of booking or a deposit in cash or check.
16. The prices indicated are in euros and include VAT. The tourist tax of € 0.80 per day and per person (over 18) is not included in the price displayed and must be paid directly on site.
17. From 1 to 4 nights, full payment is required upon booking. For stays longer than 54 nights, a deposit of 30% is requested in the form of a deposit at the time of booking, and the balance upon delivery of the keys.
18. The means of payment accepted by Coco Island are: cash, bank cards with the exception of American Express cards, bank transfers and holiday vouchers.
19. For all cancellations 30 days before your arrival, a 30% of your reservation or the equivalent of one night will be charged. For a cancellation within 30 days of your arrival, your entire reservation will be charged.
20. Coco Island declines all responsibility in the event of theft, loss or damage to personal items during the stay.